Why 200- Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
There is no energy like the energy of Rishikesh. This is the land that promises you the true experience of the ancient treasures of the yogic, spiritual path. Here you learn in the heart at the core- for all our forefathers came here to complete their mediations and spiritual journey. Rishikesh is a place where you find yoga, the yoga – in its untainted form you will take the knowledge from the tradition and heart.
In addition to the theoretical and practical aspects, the teachers also impart valuable guidance on the perspective of life and at the various layers of the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional realms.
200 hour Yoga teaching training in Rishikesh helps you in learning asanas more appropriately and provides a wealth of knowledge on the profoundly transformative impact of asanas on your hormone and chakra systems that are hardly covered in the other 200- hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. They do not just teach you yoga, but they build it in you.
Post getting certified through 200- hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can build up a successful career, for instance, you can become a professional yoga teacher, or can get government certification too, as a result, you will be recognised all over the country.
Rishikesh is the birthplace of yoga and has long been known for its spiritual teachings. With this in mind, it is no surprise that Rishikesh is home to some of the world’s most renowned 200- hour yoga teacher training schools. From traditional ashrams to modern-day studios, Rishikesh offers a wide variety of options for those looking to deepen their practice or learn more about yoga, and due to this reason it is known as the yoga capital of the world.
What will you learn?
Whether you are looking for a retreat or an intensive yoga training program, there are plenty of 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh that can help you reach your goals.
Kundalini Yoga Ashram is situated on the bank of the holy river- Ganga and is surrounded by a lush green area. This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is known for offering a variety of Kundalini courses, retreats and workshops not only in Rishikesh but in other parts of the world as well.
The primary agenda of our school is to awaken your kundalini energy – hidden sleeping energy. Our school aims to enlighten you, encourage you, inspire you and transform you. Our school offers kundalini courses specialising in 200-hour, 300 hours and 500 hours yoga teacher training courses. These are all certified and affiliated with the International yoga alliance. Our school is dedicated to providing you with a pious environment to go beyond the physical and mental state of awareness to live life in everlasting bliss.
Let’s have a look at what you will learn in 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
- Kundalini Practice (to awaken the hidden energy)
- Kundalini Kriya practices (To unite and balance shiva and shakti)
- Conscious and Unconscious mind
- Hatha Yoga (for physical health and flexibility)
- Pranayama (for energy balance and proper breathing)
- Meditation (for calming and relaxing the mind to achieve stillness and stability in our life)
- Bandhas (to awaken the hidden energy and channel the energy in a safe environment)
- Mudras (Yogic gestures that help you to save your energy so that you and achieve bliss)
- Philosophy (Understanding your life and the function of kundalini/shakti)
- Satkarma (Detox cleansing will help you to make yourself lighter and open to the awakening of Kundalini energy)
Highlights of our curriculum
Our comprehensive 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is prepared progressively and is taught in English. Here is a glimpse of the highlights of the curriculum-
- Kundalini Kriya Practices
- Kundalini Breath Work
- Kundalini Mantra and Chanting
- Kundalini Anatomy
- Kundalini Philosophy
- Raising the shakti energy
- Becoming conscious
- Top world-class authentic teachings
- Following the traditional lineage of our Gurus and forefathers
- Location and vibrational energy within the ashram
- Access to experts in the subject matter.
Qualifications for doing 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Our schools recommend you to do 200- hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh only if you have the below-mentioned qualifications-
- Must have basics of yoga practices
- At least someone has regularly practised meditation
- For the last year no drugs and smoking marijuana
- Any mental diseases are not qualified
- Someone has devotion and trust in the teacher and respect for the tradition
- It is not a religion so religious people should understand in the beginning
The bottom line
For those looking to deepen their knowledge and practice of yoga, Rishikesh is the perfect place to do so. With its rich culture and spiritual atmosphere, Rishikesh is the perfect place for 200- hour yoga teacher training. It has a wide variety of courses available that cater to different levels and interests in the practice of yoga. From beginner classes to advanced workshops, there is something for everyone in Rishikesh. With its experienced teachers, modern amenities, and beautiful surroundings, it’s no wonder why so many people come here every year to take part in 200- hour yoga teacher training.
If you’re keen to learn more about 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.