Enrol at Vinyasa yoga academy- Comprehensive yoga teacher training courses in India
Vinyasa yoga academy is one of the most favourably regarded and well-reviewed yoga schools, and its exclusive purpose is to unite yoga and spiritual fanatics all over the world through the wisdom of yoga which is embedded in Indian culture for ages. Our Yoga Teacher Training is situated in the holy city of Rishikesh- near tapovan. Our school is registered, approved and authorised by Yoga Alliance and offers one of the exemplary yoga teacher training courses in India for every type of yoga practitioner – from beginner or intermediate to advanced yoga practitioners. Also, we endorse your self-control and self-discipline. Our teachers are devoted to teaching you asanas and delivering you with a wealth of knowledge on the profoundly transformative influence of asanas on your hormone and chakra systems that are hardly covered in the other yoga teacher training courses in India.
Since Vinyasa yoga academy is situated in a distraction-free place- we are dedicated to providing you with high-quality yoga instruction, and the benefits of Ayurveda to enlighten your thoughts on both traditional health and wellness disciplines. In addition to this, it provides extensive 200-, 300-, and 500-hour yoga teacher training programmes, as well as customized retreats, spiritual sessions, and daily yoga classes.
If you have a keen interest in Vedic spirituality, then enrol yourself in the Vinyasa yoga academy in India. Here, you will learn not only the physical but also the mental and spiritual aspects of yoga. The school is known for providing thorough knowledge of the basic aspects of yoga, its philosophy, techniques and meditation. Along with all this, you will get a Happy and healthy yoga environment which will be very beneficial for you to attain a higher level of consciousness.
Different types of yoga teacher training courses in India
There are several different styles of yoga practised during yoga teacher training courses in India. Let’s take a look at the six popular types of yoga styles:
- Hatha yoga is a traditional yoga style which is usually done at an unhurried pace. It largely focuses on controlled movements, breathing techniques, and stretching.
- Asana yoga is a distinctive type of yoga teacher training course in India which emphasises more on body positions and yoga postures. It is generally practised in other types of yoga.
- Ashtanga yoga is a very useful yoga style which mainly focuses on following the same pattern of poses in a particular order. This yoga style is deemed to be a very physically demanding type of yoga as it builds body awareness and body strength.
- Iyengar yoga’s main emphasis is on alignment and in this style, you usually use props (like pillows, yoga blocks, or belts) to help. This yoga style is slower-paced and majorly priorities on the small details of form.
- Vinyasa yoga is generally done at a faster speed with an exceptional focus on connecting movements to the breath. This yoga style is also known as flow yoga or vinyasa flow.
- Kundalini yoga is precisely designed to “unlock energy” through repeating poses, chants, or breathing exercises.
The comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training in India is prepared in a progressive way that majorly emphasises the holistic development of your personality, considering all the aspects, including physical, emotional, and spiritual realms. Here is a glimpse of the highlights of the curriculum-
- Comprehensive understanding of Vinyasa Yoga and Vinyasa Flow
- Alignment-oriented classical Hatha Yoga
- Uncovering the secrets of mystic Pranayama
- Concise teaching on how the breath is connected to the mind and body
- Concentrating on mind control in Yoga Nidra
- Deep meditation classes established on the classical text “Vijnana Bhairava Tantra”
- Detailed knowledge of the anatomy of respiration, the human spine, and joints with relation and effect of yogic practices
- Fundamental knowledge of various Yoga Therapies and yogic therapeutic alliance
In addition to this, once you have completed the yoga teacher training in India you will be able to create the yoga asana sequences effortlessly, which are needed to lead your students in your yoga sessions, and further navigate them appropriately in their yogic path.
Holistic Benefits of Yoga Teacher Training Courses in India
One of the most obvious benefits of yoga teacher training courses in India is the opportunity to engross yourself in the culture and learn about the history and ideology of yoga. India is considered to be the birthplace of yoga, so you will be able to comprehend from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable yoga instructors in the world.
Secondly, completing a Yoga Teacher Training in India will give you the possibility to deepen your yoga practice. Yoga is not just a physical practice, however, it is a pilgrimage of self-discovery and growth. Devouring time in a yoga teacher training in India will allow you to explore your practice on a much deeper level and learn more about yourself.
Furthermore, the Yoga Teacher Training in India will offer you plenty of health benefits, including increased physical flexibility, adequate posture or balance, improved alertness, enriched mobility and much more. In addition to this, you can learn new Yoga postures and the accurate way to do them with the help of a Yoga teacher training course in India. Moreover, regular Yoga practice can also aid you to prevent wounds that are caused by performing various Yoga poses. After just a few yoga sessions, you’ll be able to bend over backwards like never before. Thus, it will benefit you to gain strength.
The bottom line
India is a great place to learn yoga. With its rich history and culture, it is the perfect destination for those who want to deepen their knowledge of yoga. From ancient traditions like Hatha Yoga to modern practices like Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga, there are plenty of yoga teacher training courses in India.
Yoga teacher training courses in India offer a wide range of classes for all levels of practitioners. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi, you can find something that meets your needs. From intensive yoga teacher training programs to immersive retreats, there is something for everyone at yoga teacher training in India.
If you’re keen to learn more about yoga teacher training courses in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.